Nancy Lindgren is a certified Reiki master
Why I use Reiki with my clients
I am a certified Reiki Master and have been working with this modality for 30 years.
What is Reiki and how does it work?
Reiki is a healing process that activates the natural healing processes of the body to help restore physical and emotional well-being. After a session, most clients have a feeling of peace and well-being. During a Reiki session, I am spiritually guided to transmit the life force energy for healing to specific locations and in specific ways that are unique to each client/person.
“Nancy has been able to help my body relax and release much of the stress that accumulates. Her contribution to my quality of life has been immeasurable.”
I recommend Reiki for –
- Trauma – mental, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Pain – from minor aches and pains to major pain management issues
- Anxiety, panic attacks
More about Reiki
- Reiki was developed by Mikao Usui in 1922 in Japan.
- Reiki is used in hospitals and other health institutions including the Mayo Clinic and UCLA Health.
- Reiki is a complementary medicine modality that works well with all other medical and therapeutic techniques that you might be experiencing.
Copyright 2022 Nancy Lindgren